tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] code indenting?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] code indenting?
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:50:05 -0600

* On 2018 25 Jan 09:29 -0600, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Copy it to a file with name '.astylerc' and test with
>
> $ astyle --option=.astylerc < infile > outfile

If the file is ~/.astylerc then '--option=' is not necessary.

I actually have my own astylerc in my home directory and use '--option='
to use the file in the Hamlib scripts/ directory when formatting Hamlib
files, which I've not done for a while...

> I used 'meld' for comparison of old and new. There are mostly
> whitespace changes. You can filter out these differences in the meld
> preferences box and leave only the main structural ones.

Some times I use the file comparison feature of Midnight Commander and
other times I use the Magit package in Emacs.

73, Nate