tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Contest simulator problem

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Contest simulator problem
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:59:36 +0200

Hi Ondra,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 07:35:32AM +0200, Ondra OK1CDJ wrote:
> Hi Ervin, simulator working for me now. Thank you. I use setup for alsa
> with cwdaemon -x a.

that's a good idea, I'll see that.

> Have TLF some setting for simulator ? For example
> variable speed for callers ? Also don't know how to repeat callers
> callsign, i copy for example only DL and i give by F5 DL and the caller not
> repeat call. The same is it with F9 ?.

As I reviweved yesterday, probably there isn't any custom
settings for simulator mode.

I knew that Tlf can simulate a contest, but - I confess - I've
never used it.

To extend this feature of Tlf, it would be know, which new
features makes better Tlf, have a list or a draft about how do
you imagine that.

73, Ervin
HA2OS