tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Contest simulator problem

From: Ondra OK1CDJ
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Contest simulator problem
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:35:32 +0200

Hi Ervin, simulator working for me now. Thank you. I use setup for alsa with cwdaemon -x a. Have TLF some setting for simulator ? For example variable speed for callers ? Also don't know how to repeat callers callsign, i copy for example only DL and i give by F5 DL and the caller not repeat call. The same is it with F9 ?.

Thanks for help.

Regards, Ondra

Hi Ondra,

just one thing,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 09:04:11PM +0200, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> - you have to set up cwdaemon as netkeyer
> - in /etc/default/cwdaemon (or your cwdaemon config file, it
>   depends your distro), you have to set up the SDEVICE as console:
>   SDEVICE="c"
>   Note, that the contest mode will work without this, but the Tlf
>   generated signals through padsp are very distorted. Let's try
>   it, and please share your result with us

after I sent my previous e-mail, I realized that pulseaudio eats
my CPU and memory... So, that's a good reminder to change back
the SDEVICE parameter... After I changed it and restarted
cwdaemon, the high load and memory usage gone back to normally.

73, Ervin
HA2OS

--
I � UTF-8