tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:41:59 +0200

Hi Ed, tnx for this info, it helps a lot.

Can you try to send me a screen shot (to rein at pskmail.org) so I can
look at your buttons and enlarge them properly...

I am preparing a new Xtlf beta release before the weekend (I am leaving
for a week to demo pskmail at the ham radio exhbition in
Friedrichshafen).

Tnx, Rein PA0R