tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] bugs

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] bugs
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:22:29 +0100

Hi Paul,

tnx for the bug report.... some time ago (2 years) since I last touched the SS
code :)... It's put back on the debug list.

I have to find a more flexible solution for the exchange field which covers
more possibilities.
Before I start on that, I'd like to have some kind of 'final requirement list'
for it. Maybe you could organize that, I think the various qso parties in the
US are the most 'demanding' in this respect. (I wish all contests had the
cqww format :)

After the CQWW (I will be operating CT9L, and leave for CT3 on monday...) I
will get back to tlf. The todo list is 3 metres long, and I plan a new
release before Xmas.

73,

Rein PA0R

BTW, '_' (underscore) sends the previous qso number....

--
address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com