tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF-Morphix

From: RonBibber
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF-Morphix
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:39:35 EST

Hi Rein,

I'm having trouble booting up the Debian DXpedition LiveCD. It crashes during the Autoconfiguring Devices stage of the boot process when the USB Memory Stick is plugged in. The disk boots up fine with it removed. I typed in Morphix no USB and Morphix forceusb=yes cheat codes and that didn't help either.

Wondering what you might have for suggestions? I am trying this on a Compaq Presario Desktop and the USB Memory Stick is a PNY Attache 256 MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive. I do have a WinBook laptop I could try but I need to copy the files from the CD-RW disk to a CD-R disk to use the laptop. I suspect I will need to make an ISO image of the CD-RW disk first.

Thanks for your help,
Ron
WA1LTD