tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] 2 committed patches and 1 new patch.

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: [Tiger-devel] 2 committed patches and 1 new patch.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:14:34 -0700

Hello all,

I have resynced with the changes javi has committed to the mainline
tree, and commited two of my outstanding patches tonight.  There is
still one outstanding patch in the patch tool, but javi has asked me to
not commit this patch yet because he has an outstanding diff against the
file already.

I also submitted another patch to the savannah patch tool for review.  I
plan on committing this new patch on Tuesday unless there are
questions/concerns raised about the patch.

Thanks!

- Ryan

PATCH:

cleanup noise and add additional check to check_anonftp.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2463