tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Information regarding Savannah compromise [Fwd: Tiger secu

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Information regarding Savannah compromise [Fwd: Tiger security tool (group #2247) audit report (OK)]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:54:43 +0100

(First off I'm sending this announcement to all list but future
announcements will only be sent to tiger-announce, please subscribe to that
list too, thanks)

Just for your information, I have just sent this mail to the Savannah
admins. The bottom line is:

- CVS sources have been audited (by both Ryan and me) and are OK.

- Downloadable files have _not_ been audited yet (but when back online at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/tiger/ they should include MD5sums and
gpg signatures) Please check them yourself before using them.

As described in the Homepage, however, the sources available from Debian at
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tiger/ (and mirrors) are OK. The
Debian mirrors carry MD5sums (but not signatures, since the whole archive
is signed itself).

Regards

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino

----- Forwarded message from Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <address@hidden>