therion-users

[Therion] extended maps

Subject: [Therion] extended maps
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:32:04 +0200

Hello,

May I ask for a new feature ?
On extend maps, can you add to the join section the break command.
On plan maps, we can specifie for different scraps the upper and lower
putting “break” between the join commands.
It’s refused for extended maps.
This will allow to see easily if a gallery is behind or bellow an other.
May be it’s not too difficulte for you ?
The best thing will be to be able to position manually an extended scrap
on the map (relatively to an other), as we can do it for none scraps.
So we could avoid this problems.
Thanks.

Gilbert