therion-users

Re: [Therion] extended maps

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] extended maps
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:38:15 +0200

Gilbert Fernandes (mailinglist) wrote:
> On extend maps, can you add to the join section the break command.
> On plan maps, we can specifie for different scraps the upper and lower
> putting “break” between the join commands.
> It’s refused for extended maps.

??? I am sorry, I do not understand. Normally, break is inserted in the
map and when this map is selected for output, these breaks are not
ignored. Could you please send me some (minimal) sample, where this
problem occurs - i.e. plan where it works and xelev, where it is refused.

> The best thing will be to be able to position manually an extended scrap
> on the map (relatively to an other), as we can do it for none scraps.
> So we could avoid this problems.

It can be done using maps, at least I think.

Example:

Add to the source code:

map my_map
    scrap1
    break
    scrap2
endmap

And to the thconfig:

select my_map
export map -proj extended

... and it should work. If there is some problem - just send me some
small example and I can show you how it works (or may be there is some
bug and it does not work.) Or may be I do not understand your problem?

Regards, S.