therion-users

[Therion] survey points on scrap extended

Subject: [Therion] survey points on scrap extended
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:49:57 +0200

Hello,

I’m doing extended scraps and I notice a strange thing.

When you do a “plan” scrap, if you had survey points, automatically the
point number is increase each time you click in the scrap (for each
survey point added). It work find. Great ! (address@hidden, address@hidden,
address@hidden ….)

But on “extended” scrap, the phenomenon is reverse, instead of
increasing the number: it decrease! (address@hidden, address@hidden,
address@hidden). It’s a bit surprising the first time, and you must begin
from last survey points if you want to use the functionality.

It would be find to have the same hay of increase for extended as for plan.

Thanks,

Gilbert