therion-users

Re: [Therion] SQL Export

From: Thierry Gonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] SQL Export
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:13:15 -0800

Thank you very much for your help Wolfgang, but the files your converter
produce are 2D files, so the problem remain the same !!
For viewing 3D datas (such as 3D shapefiles), QGis is of no help ! It 's nviz,
through GRASS that you have to use, or Paraview, but then you must make an
export from GRASS !!

Thierry Gonon
2 Place de l'Eglise
01150 LAGNIEU