therion-users

[Therion] SQL Export

From: Thierry Gonon
Subject: [Therion] SQL Export
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:23:05 -0800

Hi everybody,

Here's my problem : In my .th file, I have the LRUD datas, and I want to get,
in the SQL export, the coordinates of the stations on the centerline and also
the coordinates of the corresponding points (I mean the upper left, upper
right, lower right and lower left points measured at the station). This way, it
could get the complete volume in my GRASS GIS, through nviz. Is it possible
with therion, with some specific options or not ??

Thank you very much

Thierry Gonon
2 Place de l'Eglise
01150 LAGNIEU