therion-users

Re: [Therion] SQL Export

From: Thierry Gonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] SQL Export
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:40:45 -0800

Yes, QGis is a good viewer (and mapcomposer also !!) for shapefiles. It's
actually the 0.8preview2 which is available, and may be soon a stable 0.8.
But it only works in 2D !!
With GRASS, you can view the 3D (or pseudo-3D) datas through nviz...
I can give some help if you need...

Thierry Gonon
2 Place de l'Eglise
01150 LAGNIEU