therion-users

Re: [Therion] Scaling issues with .3d files

From: Olly Betts
Subject: Re: [Therion] Scaling issues with .3d files
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:22:25 +0000

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 09:47:50PM -0500, Philip Schuchardt wrote:
> I took out must the data and only have 2 survey stations and I get same
> error.
> Is there something wrong with this data?  Do I need to downgrade survex to
> make it work?

I don't think there's anything wrong with the data, or with survex.

Hmm, in fact I've just realised exactly where the problem almost certainly
lies.

If you edit extern/img.c in the therion source code and change (at about line
42):

# define INT32_T long

to read:

# define INT32_T int

And then recompile and reinstall therion, then I'm pretty confident everything
will work.  If it does then let me know and I'll fix this in a better way.

Cheers,
    Olly