therion-users

Re: [Therion] Outline and clipping problems.

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Outline and clipping problems.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:12:19 +0100

This is the situation where wall invisible should be used :) The scrap outline
generation algorithm works wrong way in this case.

When the algorithm is creating scrap outline, it goes from end of one line to
the nearest end of second line. In your case, when it comes to the end of
debris line, it connects the second line, but on the wrong end. Than triangle
appears.

When you will connect the end of debris line with invisible wall to the correct
wall end on the other side of the passage, your problem should be fixed (at
least on my machine is). Matapost also complains about this - that scrap
outline intersect it self.

I know, that this algorithm can be improved, but... But at least, I will put it
in the TODO list.

Regards, S.