sysvinit-devel

[sysvinit-devel] Older startpar tarballs?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [sysvinit-devel] Older startpar tarballs?
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 08:47:42 +0100

Hi.  I discovered that
all startpar releases, when I tried to find the latest tarballs to
import into a new Debian git repository for startpar packaging.

I was able to find version 0.52 in
but have not been able to find any other releases.  I've copied that
file to savannah.  Werner, do you know where startpar tarballs can be
found?  Would be good to have more of the startpar history in the
download directory.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen