synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] [bug #17554] [WISH] Executable files should appear with

From: Sebastien CELLES
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bug #17554] [WISH] Executable files should appear with a color
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:19:53 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hello,

I send this wish because it was marked as rejected without explain at
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/synaptic/+bug/54831

when I strike

$ ls -l

I can see different colors for files.
For example, executable files are written in green

That should be the same in Synaptic
The textbox showing installed files should respect color rules.

Even if the permission information are not in the package file it should be
possible to get it by querying the system...

Moreover I should be able to know before installing a package what files will
be installed (and not what files ARE installed... after installing a package)
(using Synaptic of course... not apt-file)

Regards

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?17554>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/