synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Re: Synaptic 0.52 - string freeze

From: Emil Nowak
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Synaptic 0.52 - string freeze
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:36:52 +0200

On 2004-06-27, at 16:24:38 Sebastian Heinlein <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear translators,
>
> Michael already announced the first pre release of 0.52, which is a
> further maintenance release for 0.50:

I made update for pl.po (should be in attachment).

And btw, I have some suggestions, about few msgid's :

#: gtk/dialog_welcome.glade.h:4
msgid "Click on the status icon to open a menu that contains all actions."

This is part of "Quick introduction" describing one method manipulating on
packages. But it's only true if option "Clicking on the status icon marks the
most likely action" is off. Probably this intro was written before adding
prefernce option. For now we got two possible events when clicking on status
icon - maybe this inf should be changed?

#: gtk/rgrepositorywin.cc:223
msgid "Source (deb-src))"
msgstr ""

And this second closing bracket looks like some mistake.

--
Regards!
        Emil Nowak