synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] New release 0.51

From: Richard Bos
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] New release 0.51
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:55:18 +0200

Op woensdag 23 juni 2004 18:06, schreef Michael Vogt:
> The biggest code changes are that you can now sort the package list by
> status, that the package properties window is not modal

What do you mean 'package properties window is not modal'?  I expected that I
did not need to select 'properties' button to obtain information like
dependencies, etc.
However, I still need to select the properties button to obtain extensive
information. Is this as designed?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless