synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] segfault in 0.48-2

From: Andreas Schmidt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] segfault in 0.48-2
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:52:44 +0100

Hi,

I just installed synaptic 0.48-2. When I try to show the Icon legend (Help menu), the program segfaults immediately.

I like the new layout so far; especially the progress bar in the download window is nice, and having windows opened by synaptic in the center instead of in the top-left corner makes it nicer to work with. However, do you think it would be possible to allow maximizing for the "Applying changes" window?

Best regards,

Andreas