synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] segfault in 0.48-2

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] segfault in 0.48-2
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:15:29 +0100

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 08:52:44AM +0100, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Andreas,

> I just installed synaptic 0.48-2. When I try to show the Icon legend
> (Help menu), the program segfaults immediately.

Thanks for reporting. We noticed this problem before and already
released 0.48.1. I uploaded this version to debian/unstable this
morning. I hope this version fixes this (and some other) problem(s).

If not, please report.

> I like the new layout so far; especially the progress bar in the
> download window is nice, and having windows opened by synaptic in the
> center instead of in the top-left corner makes it nicer to work with.
> However, do you think it would be possible to allow maximizing for the
> "Applying changes" window?

Thanks, great that you like! I'll see what I can do about the
maximizing.

bye,
 Michael