[Swarm-Modelling] question about Observer Swarm

From: dk
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] question about Observer Swarm
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:35:29 -0000 (GMT)

Dear all,
i'm a new user of Swarm in Indonesia.I've found that Swarm is very useful
to construct the simulation, especially in social model, as my research
activity now. For information, My OS is Windows XP, and I'm using cygwin
to compile and run the simulation. I installed Swarm 2.2 and Cygwin using
the Pietro Terna's instructions and sources.
I've tried to run  some simple program, and it worked.
However, i have a little  problem on Observer Swarm. I found it didnt
work, even in established program like JHeatbugs. it didnt respond my
GUI's input.
Please, give some advice and information about it.
Thank You very much.
Best regards

Deni Khanafiah

Bandung Fe Institute