Re: [Swarm-Modelling] question about Observer Swarm

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] question about Observer Swarm
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:19:09 -0800

>>>>> "d" == dk   writes:

d> Dear all, i'm a new user of Swarm in Indonesia.I've found that
d> Swarm is very useful to construct the simulation, especially in
d> social model, as my research activity now. For information, My OS
d> is Windows XP, and I'm using cygwin to compile and run the
d> simulation. I installed Swarm 2.2 and Cygwin using the Pietro
d> Terna's instructions and sources.  I've tried to run some simple
d> program, and it worked.  However, i have a little problem on
d> Observer Swarm. I found it didnt work, even in established program
d> like JHeatbugs. it didnt respond my GUI's input.  Please, give some
d> advice and information about it.  Thank You very much.  Best
d> regards

Deni,

This question is best taken up on the technical list:
address@hidden  This list is for more general modelling issues not
necessarily specific to Swarm.   I've Cc'ed this message there.

Alex