Psychology modeling refs

From: Dawn Trembath
Subject: Psychology modeling refs
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:54:12 -0400

I am looking for references to simulations of agent-based models of
psychological systems (the 'agent' can be a person, a synapse, or anything
inbetween).

I have seen the Nowak & Latane models of Dynamic Social Influence, and I
have heard vague references to models of cognitive psychological processes,
but I have not been able to track down anything specific.  My area of
interest is cognitive and/or social processes, but work in other areas
would be useful as well.

Any references, names, etc that anyone could suggest would be very helpful.
 If you want to e-mail me directly <address@hidden> I will share
what I learn with anyone who lets me know that they're interested.

Thanks!

------

Dawn Trembath
Graduate Student