fyi, systems dynamics site

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: fyi, systems dynamics site
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:45:02 -0400

Ran into a website that I thought some on this list might be interested in:

http://sysdyn.mit.edu/road-maps/rm-toc.html

MIT's Jay Forrester's presentation of systems thinking, and pitch to get systems
dynamics thinking integrated into k-12 education. He's got a bunch of "Road
Maps" modules discussing aspects of
systems modeling.

    I only rummaged a few, but they looked pretty good, collected by a Dedicated
Believer. For instance, this one on "Dynamic Simulation Models: How Valid Are
They?", by Raymond Shreckengost, discusses a number of believability tests
(behavioral boundary test, family member test, boundary adequacy test, etc.)

ftp://sysdyn.mit.edu/ftp/sdep/Roadmaps/RM5/D-4463.pdf

Cheers,
    Ginger