summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots

From: Mario Torre
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 00:30:26 +0200

> Hi Jose,
>
> The 1 student who applied to the VMFlexArray topic for Classpath /
> IcedTea did not possess the technical competence to take on the
> project. AFAIK, there are no other Classpath / IcedTea projects :(
>
> Mario, please confirm.
>
> Thanks!

> Name: Classpath
> EssentialSlots: 0
> DesiredSlots: 0

Yes, this is correct, we didn't receive any valid application this year.

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: