summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:13:59 +0200

Hi Jose :)

    On Tue 07 Apr 2015 15:05, address@hidden (Jose E. Marchesi) writes:

    > Each project participating under the GNU umbreall shall send the
    > following information to this mailing list, before Saturday 11 April
    > 12:00:
    >
    >   Name: PROGRAM_NAME
    >   EssentialSlots: N
    >   DesiredSlots: M

    I would like to mentor this year for Guile.  Ludovic tells me there's a
    good project in the database, so for Guile I think the details are:

    Name: Guile
    EssentialSlots: 1
    DesiredSlots: 1

    I have requested membership in the GNU mentoring organization on
    melange.  Would you mind adding me?  Thanks!

Before adding you in melange, please send me a private email (CCing
address@hidden) with the following information of you:

Id: MELANGE_ID
Name: Andy Wingo
Email:
AltEmail:
Phone:
Project: guile

Your AltEmail and Phone will be encrypted and not published in plain.
Thanks.