How to make espeak-ng-mbrola-generic work with orca

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: How to make espeak-ng-mbrola-generic work with orca
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 16:15:29 +0200

Please, how can I setup to get yours latest GIthub release of
Speech-dispatcher to work with espeak-ng-mbrola-generic so Orca preferences
will correctly detect it?
Unfortunately, spd-conf refuses to set my cz2 Mbrola voice. But command
So spd-say only speak by using Espeak voice.
So which language code do I have to type to make cz2 mbrola voice work with
speech-dispatcher?
Command
espeak-ng -v mb-cz2 "Testing string."
Produces correct speech output by using Mbrola.
I have also given spd-conf The correct answer on The driver name.
But when I have typed cz2 as language code, it did not work.
So should I only simply type
cs
Thank you very much for yours help.