Dummy speechd-el output driver possibly for running speechd-el inside em

From: Fernando Botelho
Subject: Dummy speechd-el output driver possibly for running speechd-el inside emacs on android
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 19:12:15 -0200

Hello Peter,

I am also interested in Termux and the possibilities it opens for
low-cost computing for the blind.

Wouldn't a simplified Speech-Dispatcher be a better approach, making the
resulting speech server useful for both Emacs and Fenrir users?

Apologies if it is a stupid question. I am not a developer.

Thanks,

Fernando