[External] Re: dtusb module

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: [External] Re: dtusb module
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:27:21 +1100

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 01:28:38AM AEDT, Klarich, Terry J. wrote:
> It seemed wasteful to me to call fflush each time printf was called to output
> a line of text.  I originally used setvbuf() to put stdout in line mode.
> Evidently, I did something wrong or don't understand setvbuf().  I have since
> switched to fflush() for now so I can continue.  I'll revisit setvbuf() later.

Glad to hear you are making progress. Is there a good reason why you are not
making use of the module_utils.* and module_main.c code in src/modules? I am
assuming here that you eventually hope to get your code into speech-dispatcher
proper. Using that code as the basis of your module would reduce code
duplication, and save you some work.

Luke