[External] Re: dtusb module

From: Klarich , Terry J .
Subject: [External] Re: dtusb module
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 21:45:57 +0000

Hi Luke:

Thanks for the info.

I have downloaded 0.8-beta1 and compiled it.  I ran speech-dispatcher using
gdb.  I found that sd is reaching getc in psd_getline at line 83 of
psd_getline.c.  This is the first read right after sending the "init\n".

This tells me that the output of sd_dtusb is not getting hooked up to the input
of sd for some reason.  I am using fprintf(stdout,....) to print.

DO you have any suggestions?  DO the modules have to do something to stdout?
I've worked with pipes several times; but, have never had any problems.