LOGLEVEL and LOG_LEVEL

From: Trevor Saunders
Subject: LOGLEVEL and LOG_LEVEL
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:16:12 -0400

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 04:03:26PM +0000, Klarich, Terry J. wrote:
>    Is there more information on these commands?
>

>    I assume the LOGLEVEL command is used to ask for the module's present log
>    level.  What is expected syntax?
>

>    Looks like the LOG_LEVEL command is used to set the module's log level.
>     As before, what does the syntax look like?  Shouldn't this command be
>    part of the SET or AUDIO parameters rather than a command?

having it be part of set would probably make sense, but its not for I
assume hysterical raisins.  Once you dig through all the macro craziness
I think the syntax is

server sends
loglevel
module responds
207 recieving loglevel
module waits for lines of form
var=value where log_level is the only accepted value.
until line containing just '.' is recieved.
then module sends
203 loglevel recieved

>    Have sound icons been implemented as yet?  IF so, is there a list of sound
>    icons that need to be supported?

I believe the state is some modules support them and others don't.

>    I don't have indexing working as yet.  Any suggestions on ways to handle
>    that?

going from memory which by now must be really rusty the way other
modules do it is the synth calls a call back when sound for the index
mark is produced, and that call back arranges for lines to be sent to
the server.

>    What about the speak command?  Presently, I have not implemented the
>    <speak></speak>  stuff yet.  Is there any documentation on what mark-ups
>    are needed?

its standard SSML which the internet should have a decent spec for.

trev