LOGLEVEL and LOG_LEVEL

From: Klarich , Terry J .
Subject: LOGLEVEL and LOG_LEVEL
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:03:26 +0000

Is there more information on these commands?

I assume the LOGLEVEL command is used to ask for the module's present log
level.  What is expected syntax?

Looks like the LOG_LEVEL command is used to set the module's log level.  As
before, what does the syntax look like?  Shouldn't this command be part of the
SET or AUDIO parameters rather than a command?

Have sound icons been implemented as yet?  IF so, is there a list of sound
icons that need to be supported?

I don't have indexing working as yet.  Any suggestions on ways to handle that?

What about the speak command?  Presently, I have not implemented the
<speak></speak>  stuff yet.  Is there any documentation on what mark-ups are
needed?

I am making good progress Toward a functional DEC-Talk USB module.
Speech-dispatcher can initialize the module.  The dtusb device responds.
Settings can be change successfully.
Many THANKS!
Terry