Paplay or Aplay Confusion

From: Chris Brannon
Subject: Paplay or Aplay Confusion
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:22:17 -0500

Trevor Saunders <trev.saunders at gmail.com> writes:

> ok, I gues you started with some of the audio stuff discussed here? what can
> I assume is done?

The first set of audio refactoring patches from Andrei is rebased.  I
published it as a patch bundle on my website.  People can get it from
here: <http://the-brannons.com/ak_audio.mbox>.
git am ak_audio.mbox will apply it.

There are some more audio patches, converting libsdaudio into dynamically
loaded plugins.  If we want them, and I hope we do, I'll be glad to
rebase those.

>> 2. Find the ancestor from which the fork diverged, and create
>> a branch from it.
>
> How did you do this?  I could make a reasonable gues, but I have no clear
> idea.

A reasonable guess is good enough.  In this case, there's no automatic
way to find the ancestor.  I used "git log" and relied on my memory.

-- Chris