Paplay or Aplay Confusion

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Paplay or Aplay Confusion
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:18:28 -0700

Anybody try recent git versions of speechd with the Cepstral swift
speech system?  I posted this message last week but haven't heard
anything on it.  See the repeat below to learn more.  Basically, with
the default AudioOutputMethod options, it tries to launch the wrong
player if the system doesn't have pulse installed.