State of the 0.7.1 release

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: State of the 0.7.1 release
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:04:44 +0200

On 10.8.2010 11:52, Chris Brannon wrote:
> Did you ever see my patch to fix a possible buffer overflow
> in the speechd_connection_new() function?

Yes, thank you very much for noticing this. I think
however that it's better to convert SpeechdStatus
to a hash table, that only includes the active fd's.
Otherwise, the table keeps growing with new client
connections.

I've already prepared a patch for that, which also
clears the code a bit, but due to other work, didn't
commit it yet. I'll let you know as soon as it is in
and would appreciate your review. Sorry for not
replying earlier.

Best Regards,
Hynek Hanke