[Opentts-dev] Speech-dispatcher, OpenTTS, and the outcome of my discussi

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: [Opentts-dev] Speech-dispatcher, OpenTTS, and the outcome of my discussion with Brailcom staff.
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:40:15 +0200

Hi Luke and all,

thanks for constructive meeting and nice summary. I would like confirm
your conclusions. My colleagues will make some additional notes. We
currently really are looking for another resources for bigger project
which will include a support for TTS API etc. However the process is
administratively very complicated and the result of our proposal can be
awaited at the beginning of next year. For the development of current Speech
Dispatcher we have sufficient funds.

We will be very happy to cooperate with community on better
accessibility.

Best regards

Jan Buchal