how to install speechd-el in hardy

From: Aruni Sharma
Subject: how to install speechd-el in hardy
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:35:13 +0530

Hi Jan and Herman, thanks a lot for the help. I got the speechd-el
workin. As far as the daisy player is concerned, I guess that has been
implemented by emacspeak. Please correct me if I am wrong. does
emacspeak have a good daisy player? I have come to know through some
of my close friends in the open source community that a daisy player
for gnome desktop environment will be available soon.
Thanks,
Aruni.