how to install speechd-el in hardy

From: Hermann
Subject: how to install speechd-el in hardy
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:53:29 +0200

On 15.10.2008 at 13:10:52 "Aruni Sharma" <libranarsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello, I am not very comfortable with the nitty-gritty of linux. I
> have installed emacs by typing
> sudo apt-get install emacs
> my speech-dispatcher is also working fine.  I would like to use
> speechd-el and emacs as I guess there is some good daisy player
> available there.

Daisyplayer? From what I know, Speechd-el is a talking environment for
Emacs, which replaces Emacspeak. You can install it the very same way
you install Emacs:
sudo apt-get install speechd-el
But if there's really a Daisyplayer together with Emacs, can someone
enlighten me? I wouldn't wonder, because Emacs is a kind of allrounder
or an OS of its own, instead of being a simple editor.
Hermann