smc-devel

[smc-devel] Re: gedit in garnome

From: Baiju M
Subject: [smc-devel] Re: gedit in garnome
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:13:43 +0400 (SCT)

There is some problem with your font, please refer TDIL document to know
about glyph combinations. Now the the module is written for malayalam old
lipi, so you have to make some adjustment in new lipi font. The
rendering of Malayalam AU sign is fixed now, will submit pango soon.
I have some doubts regarding 'chillu' , will write in another post.

BTW, now MalOtf.ttf (GPL'ed) also working perfectly. After fixing all bugs
in this font, I will add OpenType tables to Akruti fonts (wait for one
week).

Now interested can start translating GNOME glossary terms.

Regards,
Baiju M
--
P.S: I CC'ed this mail to address@hidden, let our friends know about