sdx-users

Re: [sdx-users] Problem with indexation

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [sdx-users] Problem with indexation
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:34:57 +0100

Problem with indexationHi,

>When including a new thesis in SDX,

Errr... into the CyberDocs application for SDX ?!

> the system does not index the data base suitably and the document in
question is not recovered like a whole, but that only some of its parts.
These
> parts do not appear with the red icon to the left that allows me to erase
the reference (I am like administrator of course) and the superior button
that > allows to erase all the successes does not work either.

Visibly CyberDocs stuff, isn'it ?

> The stranger is that SDX indicates to us that the entrance has been
carried out.
> To what reasons this can have?

With a detailed report, possibly with excerpts from the logs, it may be
possible that the [sdx-users] *could* help you :-)

Cheers,

p.b.