sdx-users

[sdx-users] Problem with indexation

From: Patricio Pastor Howard
Subject: [sdx-users] Problem with indexation
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:02:25 -0300

Hello

We have been with the following problem.

When including a new thesis in SDX, the system does not index the data base suitably and the document in question is not recovered like a whole, but that only some of its parts. These parts do not appear with the red icon to the left that allows me to erase the reference (I am like administrator of course) and the superior button that allows to erase all the successes does not work either. The stranger is that SDX indicates to us that the entrance has been carried out.

To what reasons this can have?

Saludos,

Patricio Pastor Howard
Coordinador Programa Cybertesis
Universidad de Chile
Sistema de Servicios de Información y Bibliotecas - SISIB
Fono 678 2566 - Fax 678 2574
http://www.cybertesis.cl