sdx-users

RE : [sdx-users] re:RE:Problems Installing SDX

From: Martin Sevigny
Subject: RE : [sdx-users] re:RE:Problems Installing SDX
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:48:47 +0100

> Still using this config but using a *greek* locale for my
> Win98, I get the same Cocoon formatted exception as Demetrios.
>
> Unfortunately, nothing more that Demetrios' log to help...s

OK, I found the problem and got a solution. SDX won't load when the
system locale is not french or english. Don't panic, this is a bug, not
a feature!

To correct the problem, put the attached JAR into sdx/WEB-INF/lib and
restart Tomcat. I've included error messages for deutch, spanish, greek
and italian languages (the messages are in english though).

A fix will be put into CVS later on today.

Sorry for the inconvenience and please tell me if it corrects the
problem. Tested under Win2000/Java 1.3, but the platform should not make
any difference here.

Martin Sévigny