Re: ESC key slowness

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres
Subject: Re: ESC key slowness
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:14:07 +0200

judd escribe:
> However, when screen is running ESC-ESC replies with the completed command
> after bit of a delay - approximately 2 seconds.  When I log into the same
> server the same way, but do not launch screen, there is no perceptible
> delay between entering ESC-ESC and getting the same command completion.
> Several users have seen this and are complaining.

I've never noticed this, and I've used ESC key as meta in emacs
extensively. How do you log into this machine (console, xterm, ssh)?

Cordially, Ismael
--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: address@hidden

  http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com  =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyJE0hREjAGyhC?=