Re: fFtT implementation

From: bill
Subject: Re: fFtT implementation
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:30:06 +0000

Rafal Maszkowski wrote:

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 08:16:26PM +0000, bill wrote:
Well, it's been a little uglier than I expected, but I have put together an
initial implementation of the fFtT cursor movement family for cut/paste mode.
I need to spend some time cleaning it up, but I'm a little curious about the
current state of screen development. There doesn't seem to be a developers
mailing list, there are only 4 people listed on Savannah, and there's a

Just share the patch and we will see if works and does not crash screen.

Since this isn't a development list, I don't want to put the patch here. I've sent Rafal a copy...if anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll gladly share the code.

Bill