Re: fFtT implementation

From: Buddy Burden
Subject: Re: fFtT implementation
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:11:24 -0500

Rafal,

Don't you think that vi screen movement in screen is not consistent with
original vi controls? E.g. 'W' and 'w'. Maybe we could make it more similar to
vi.

Yes, I would love that, but I don't think I'm bright enough to do the code myself. I find myself hitting W, E, and B constantly while in copy mode and it jump dumps you out (actually, W does something, but I never remember that until after I've been dumped out). It's not that I _need_ the functionality so much as I just can't stop my fingers from hitting them.

                -- Buddy