Re: switch between sessions ?

From: Mikael Schönenberg
Subject: Re: switch between sessions ?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:07:49 +0200

On 5/23/05, Marc Chantreux <address@hidden> wrote:

> wow ! it's a very good iddea ! the sad news is that i have to use
> another escape key but this is the full screen solution i've dreamed
> about. thanks a lot.

YW :)

You don't really HAVE to use another escape key. I'd guess that's the
most convenient thing though, as using the same leads to the ol'
"problems sending commands to the inner screen session" issue - which
has been discussed here dozens of times (and seems to be discussed
dozens of times on the IRC channel weekly;). In short, instead of
typing C-a <command key> you need to type C-a a <command key> to
access the inner screen. And since the inner screen is your "primary"
one (the one you're actually working with), that might be too much of
a hassle.

--
Mikael Schönenberg <address@hidden>