Re: switch between sessions ?

From: cga
Subject: Re: switch between sessions ?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:27:06 -0400

Marc Chantreux wrote:

Hi all,
I'm working on 2 Sessions :
- one named I that runs my internet programs ( irc, mail , newsgroups )
- one named W that runs the programs i need for work ( zsh , vi , ... )

to switch from I to W, i c-aD and run screen -RDS W. is there a way to
do it faster ?

another way to resolve my problem is to have something like 'windows
group' in one session. does it exist ?

regards,
mc