Re: Copying text in screen is tedious

From: Pablo
Subject: Re: Copying text in screen is tedious
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 17:35:30 -0000

----- Original message -----
From: "Phil!Gregory" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:39:27 -0400

* Pablo <address@hidden> [2004-05-04 16:30 +0530]:
> Can't the cursor just always start from the top left instead of the bottom
> right?

Okay, I'm blind or something.  You want to use the H key (capital H -
these are case sensitive).  That jumps the cursor to the upper lefthand
corner of the screen.

Thanks a lot for this one. I was wondering why the cursor did change
place by pressing h. I'm right now reading the info file from screen and
trying out some things and enjoying. Hope there will be some way to copy
text that is not in the buffer. I know what I am saying but if I use the
screen that is in emacs, elscreen, I can do this. Thanks to all who
replied.

Regards,
Pablo